The Boardwalk Plaza strives to facilitate the usability and accessibility of its hotel and website for all people with disabilities.
The Boardwalk Plaza, which was built and opened in 1991, is a wheelchair accessible building, including our lobbies, our restaurant, our guest floors, and our Fitness and Business Centers. In addition, our staff is trained to provide assistance whenever required for disabled visitors. The comfort of each of our guests is important to us. Our handicap accessible guest rooms are available online to book at www.boardwalkplaza.com /reservations. Any persons in need of assistance while visiting the hotel should direct any requests for assistance to the front desk or to any available staffer. In addition, requests for assistance can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (800)33-BEACH.
The Boardwalk Plaza accessibility features include:
- Accessible self-parking spaces: 3 total
- Parking drop off under carport
Accessible Public Area Details:
- Hotel entrance with use of portable wheel chair ramp
- Hotel restaurant via boardwalk entrance
- Hotel pub via handicap elevator
- Public toilets in lobbies having grab bars
- Guest rooms accessed via elevator
- Business and Fitness centers accessed via elevator
Accessible Guest Room and Bathroom Details:
- Handicap accessible rooms available
- Accessible door locks
- 34″ wide entry doors
- Closed captioned televisions
- Grab bars in bathrooms
- Roll in showers with safety bars and shower wand
- Portable shower seats
- Adjusted height closet bar in closet
- 39″ clearance between two double beds
Hearing Impaired Accessibility:
- TTY units available
- Visual Alarms and Alerts
- Public areas
We are revising our website so that it is possible to book an accessible room online. Working with our website provider, we are auditing and implementing improvements to the website based on the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as its web accessibility standard or other standards to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) and other applicable laws governing accessibility.
This is an ongoing effort that will be continually evolving and improving over time. If you have specific questions or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (800)33-BEACH. If you do encounter an accessibility issue and would like to advise us, please specify the webpage in your email or call, and we will undertake appropriate efforts to enhance the level of accessibility on that page to the extent possible.