Boardwalk Plaza oceanfront in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, is Victorian in design, featuring elegantly appointed accommodations, furnished with reproductions and authentic Victorian antiques blended with our modern hotel amenities. Our restaurant, Victoria’s, provides room service to our guests, as well as fine dining overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. Our glass-enclosed, ocean view elevator provides easy access to our custom-designed rooms, some of which are wheelchair accessible.
In-room data phones and high-speed T-1 Internet access keep you in touch with your office and computer systems. Our heated indoor-outdoor spa pool is terrific for the entire family during daytime hours, and in the evening for adults-only relaxation. Below is a list of amenities found throughout the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel.
Standard in all rooms:
- Remote Controlled, Color Cable Flat Screen Television
- Individually Controlled Heat and Air Conditioning
- In-Room Coffee
- Private Baths
- High Speed T-1 Internet Access
- Complimentary WiFi
- Room Service
- Housekeeping Service
- DVD Players
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary parking for ONE vehicle (standard-sized space)
Available in some rooms:
- Whirlpool Bathtubs
- Newspaper Service
- Turndown Service
- 12 Noon Check-Out Time (concierge level)
A truly Victorian pastime, afternoon tea is served Monday through Saturday between 3 and 5 p.m. by reservation only (Please make reservations 24 hours in advance, as items are freshly prepared). Select from a variety of fine teas, then sip tea, nibble sweets and tea sandwiches, and enjoy an afternoon’s conversation by the sea! $19.95 per person.
Heated Soaking Pool
Our heated indoor-outdoor soaking pool is terrific for the entire family during daytime hours, and in the evening for adults-only relaxation.
- 10 am until 8 pm ~ open to Adults & Children
- 8 pm until 9a.m. ~ Adults only ~ “Quiet Time” (poolside cocktails available and whirlpool jets activated)
- 9 am until 10 am ~ Closed for maintenance
Beach Towel Service
Complimentary beach towels are provided daily during the summer season. Inquire at check-in for beach towel sign out location.
Plaza Point Coffee Shoppe
Located in the south lobby, our own coffee and bake shoppe is an easy and convenient place for you to grab coffee, baked goods, cold beverages and more! Grab something delicious on your way to the beach or boardwalk! Hours are seasonal; please inquire.
For adults traveling without children, our keyed-access concierge level offers accommodations enhanced with genteel extras like evening turndown service, the daily newspaper, morning coffee in the garden (begins for the season on May 26, 2018), a later checkout time, and use of the private rooftop sundeck and spas.
Sit up to the bar or relax in a cozy leather chair and enjoy drink specials and tempting bar appetizers. Watch your favorite sports on our plasma flat-screen TV, or just take in the oceanfront view!
- LIVE MUSIC! Great winter lineup includes Keith Mack on Wednesdays, Ed Shockley on Thursdays and Jeff Irwin on the weekends!
- Beer, wine, cocktails, pub menu, martinis a specialty!
- Relax in the pub, or on the boardwalk patio
4pm – ’til ?, 7 Days a Week
Although we will miss Jim providing caricatures on the Boardwalk this season, he is still available for your party or private event by the hour. Please inquire for contact info.
Summer Children’s Activities
Supervised children’s activities are offered in the summer season to children 4 and older, Monday through Friday afternoons. Look for children’s activities to resume in June, 2018!
LIVE MUSIC — Winter 2018 Schedule
- Enjoy the fingerstyle guitar and vocals of Keith Mack Wednesdays 5 ’til 8 p.m.
- Revisit the 60s and 70s with the oiano and vocals of Ed Shockley Thursdays 5 ’til 8 p.m.
- And house pianist Jeff Irwin performs Friday and Saturday evenings 6 – 10 and again during Sunday brunch 11 – 3!
Yoga and Tai Chi
Guests aged 14 and up are invited to join in for instructor-led yoga Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays — or Tai Chi on Tuesdays — located on the beach in front of the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel. Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. (Weather permitting.) The last day of yoga this season will be September 15th.
Our fitness room offers a variety of workout equipment to help you maintain your exercise plan during your stay. (For safety reasons, we respectfully request that children be accompanied by an adult.)