The Schell Brothers dreamed of offering an enchanting winter wonderland to guests and residents in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. They made that a reality with the Schellville Enchanted Winter Celebration. Last year, the Schellville Enchanted Winter Celebration welcomed over 104,000 guests and raised over $84,000 towards ending childhood hunger.
The 2022 Schellville Enchanted Winter Celebration will be bigger and better than ever, and you don’t want to miss it. Book your stay at one of the most captivating Rehoboth Beach hotels on the boardwalk. The stunning Boardwalk Plaza Hotel shines with its pink building and Victorian-era design. Start planning your magical holiday vacation today.
The 2022 Schellville Enchanted Winter Celebration
Because of the tremendous success of the Schellville Enchanted Winter Celebration in 2021, the magic will be back again in 2022. Schell Brothers have partnered with Tanger Outlets to expand upon last year’s celebration. The expansion will include a sledding hill, treehouses, a bigger snow zone, live music every night, a game room, and a new Schellville Express train.
When: Schellville Enchanted Winter Celebration will be open November 19 – December 31, Thursday – Sunday. It will be closed on November 24 and December 24th – 25th. Between Christmas and New Year’s Day, it will be open every day of the week.
Time: All activities will be open (weather and volunteer availability depending) between 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. There are also early bird hours between 2 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., where most activities will be closed except for the Christmas village of little playhouses, the game room, the maze, the kudos bus & believe-o-meter, and the snow zone.
Where: Seaside Outlet Drive, Rehoboth Beach, DE 1997.
Cost: Schellville Enchanted Winter Celebration has free admission and plenty of free activities to explore. You can bring your own skates or pay $5 for rentals. There will also be many excellent third-party vendors with independent prices. Cash, credit cards, and contactless payment options will be available onsite at the booths.
Enjoy These Enchanted Winter Celebration Activities
- Explore the free maze of lights filled with yummy treats, Frosty’s Food Trucks, and Tipsy Blokes Brews.
- Bring your kids to meet Santa and write him a letter.
- Take a stroll through the magical Christmas Village filled with 18 small playhouses plump full of Christmas decorations, toys, and fun activities.
- Hop on one of the two Schellville Express trains.
- Glide through the 100 X 120-foot roller rink and skate path.
- Enjoy live entertainment at the Snowflake Stage.
- Start your Christmas shopping at the Candy Cane Artisan Lane, where 10% of all proceeds are donated to charity.