Rehoboth Beach may be best known as “The Nation’s Summer Capitol,” but the area still overflows with fun during the winter. New Year’s Eve is an excellent time to book a trip to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. On New Year’s Eve night, you can gather at Dewey Beach to watch the ball drop at midnight. You can also experience the Rehoboth Beach nightlife during New Year’s Eve by reading the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel’s guide on the top bars in Rehoboth Beach. Start planning your New Year’s Eve getaway by booking one of the Boardwalk Plaza’s New Year’s Eve Packages.
Watch the New Year’s Eve Ball Drop in Dewey Beach, Delaware
On New Year’s Eve night, you can gather between New Orleans Street and Route One in Dewey Beach, Delaware, to watch the ball drop at midnight. The Rehoboth Beach Volunteer Fire Company will drop the “ball” that is shaped like a skim board. Before the ball drops, people will be handing out party favors, hats, and noisemakers.
Stay in the Best Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk Hotel
The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel is by far one of the most lovely and plush hotels in Rehoboth Beach. With authentic Victorian-era designs, fine dining, luxurious accommodations, and high-end amenities, there is no better place to spend New Year’s Eve in Delaware. We also offer an incredible New Year’s Eve Package. For two nights, you can enjoy the following:
- A delicious New Year’s Eve Prix Fixe Dinner at our signature Victoria’s restaurant.
- There will be a bottle of champagne and flutes waiting for you in your room.
- You will get two tickets to our festive New Year’s Eve Party with D.J Viki Dee.
- Enjoy breakfast for two on New Year’s Eve or brunch on New Year’s Day at our signature Victoria’s Restaurant.
- You’ll be able to relax with a late check out at 1:00 p.m.
Book your stay at the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel to enjoy all the New Year’s Eve festivities and parties in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware!