Winter on the beach? You may be wondering what all you can do during these chilly months. The Victorian-style Boardwalk Plaza Hotel has prepared the following guide to a wonderful winter beach vacation in Rehoboth Beach, DE. We are the premier waterfront hotel in our lovely seaside town and offer direct access to the gorgeous shores of the town’s namesake Rehoboth Beach. When you enter our hotel doors, you’ll immediately be whisked away to a Victorian-designed haven, dotted with both modern and antique touches. All of our comfortable guest accommodations are tastefully decorated with great amenities. There is no better place to spend your winter vacation in Rehoboth Beach!
Un-brr-lievable Winter in Rehoboth Beach
We always focus on the summer beach activities, leaving out the beauty of a nice cold day on the beach. Every now and then, you should enjoy a nice winter vacation that doesn’t take you
away from the chilly excitement. We have compiled a quick list of winter Rehoboth Beach activities that will bring fun to you and yours! See below:
- Dine in the privacy of your own Boardwalk Plaza accommodation with our full-menu room service—check out our other amenities online
- Grab a warm bite to eat at the newly opened Taco Reho, a low-key mobile food truck serving up tasty Mexican staples
- Order an artsy DIY kit from Out of the Box DIY, a local Rehoboth Beach shop, to your home and bring it along during your stay at Boardwalk Plaza
- Reserve your table at our on-site Victoria’s Restaurant with Open Table and sit by the now-opened fire pits
- Treat yourself to a new hairstyle to debut in the spring at Bad Hair Day? Salon
- Whisk your significant other away and indulge in our Cozy Winter Weekend special—the perfect romantic winter date activity
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel is the best place to weather the wintertime during your stay in Rehoboth Beach, DE! Our knowledgeable staff are standing by to answer your questions, so call at 800-33-BEACH.