Rehoboth Beach is a gorgeous small town along the east coast that packs a big punch of adventure. During your Rehoboth Beach vacation, explore water activities, Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, mini-golf, fishing spots, family activities, bike trails, and more! You’ll need energy from eating good food and a relaxing place to stay to fully enjoy all the activities on your vacation itinerary. Luckily, there are many great Rehoboth Beach restaurants to choose from, with seafood being a popular option.
Victoria’s Restaurant provides an upscale dining experience with enchanting ocean views and is located in The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel. There are also many other great Rehoboth Beach seafood restaurants where you can relax and recharge that are listed below.
The 6 Best Places to Get Seafood in Rehoboth Beach
- When you stay at The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel, the best seafood in Rehoboth Beach is a short walk from your hotel room. Victoria’s menu is full of delicious cuisine for every taste. Every table in the three tiered restaurant has a stunning ocean view while guests enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. For a cozy evening of cocktails and light fare join us in the Plaza Pub which features plush leather chairs, a walnut bar, and oceanfront views.
- Big Fish Grill Rehoboth has received “Best Seafood at the Beach” awards from Delaware Today & Coastal Style magazines. They are one of the best restaurants for a casual Rehoboth Beach dining experience with tasty seafood.
- Try the Henlopen City Oyster House. You will not be disappointed with a 4.7-star rating from over 1,073 Google reviews. P.S. It’s also a wonderful date-night restaurant.
- Built on the philosophy of treating employees and customers like family, Fins Fish House & Raw Bar is one of the best seafood restaurants in Rehoboth Beach.
- Salt Air is one of the most upscale seafood restaurants in downtown Rehoboth Beach. They have won awards from Delaware Today for “Best Rehoboth Beach Restaurant,” “Best Date Night Restaurant,” “Best Wine List Downstate,” and “Best Restaurant In Delaware.” This is an excellent dining option for a special occasion.
- Visit the Back Porch Cafe to try their famous Back Porch House Coffee and fresh seafood. They purchase organic coffee beans from a fair-trade company and make almost everything they serve from scratch.
Relax in an Enchanting Rehoboth Beach Hotel on the Boardwalk
After a day of good food and thrills in Rehoboth Beach, you can relax at The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel. Witness the stunning craftsmanship of a time before décor was mass-produced while still enjoying modern luxury. Book your stay today!